Easy to use
- Animate multiple properties with just one line of code!
- Use strings as shortcuts to animations like “x”, “y”, “alpha”, and more!
- Extensions help reduce coding time by wrapping common animations.
- SlideTo will animate an UIElement’s Canvas.Top and Canvas.Left properties
- AlphaTo will animate a UIElement’s Opacity
- Artefact Animator updates every time the UI layer refreshes using CompositionTarget.Rendering. This allows for the most responsive animations possible.
- Limited error checking to increases performance
- Includes ported Robert Penner easing equations ( WPF ) ( from DoublePennerAnimation )
- Includes native easing equations ( Silverlight )
- Allows custom easing functions
Custom Animation support ( Advanced )
- Animate any property you want with very little effort
- Create your own custom wrapper using getter/setter functions
- Register your custom animations and reference them by name later
- Animations don’t conflict resulting in smooth transitions from one call to the next
- Call the SlideTo method 1000 times with delays and never worry – the latest animation will always take over when it starts.
- If errors occur when easing your program is not affected, the ease is simply stopped
- Begin, Update, Completed, and Stopped events
- Perfect for sequencing and callbacks
- Add callbacks via extensions to maintain calls on one line
- easeObject.OnBegin( beginHandler ).OnUpdate( updateHandler ).OnComplete( completeHandler );
- An EaseObjectGroup can be used to report when a group of animations have been completed
- Includes methods to make sure an objects transform group is in place and in the right sequence before animating any transforms – UIElement.NormalizeTransformGroup()
- Doesn’t use Storyboards so every aspect of Artefact Animator can be customized and controlled by you.
- Constructs animations through composition resulting in the ability to extend functionality later on.
- Adding an Ease to Artefact Animator will produce an EaseObject that allows you to Start or Stop that animation anytime.